Friday, January 8, 2010

The emperors new burger

So we are in a burger joint with tilly and Anna but before we go in I ask to make sure that they have a veggie burger. He says they do so we go in and order anna's comes first and then mine.... Well it came he said yea this the veggie burger, in front of me was I bun with a price of lettuce and gerkins on the side. So I ask where is the burger.??
There? Ok so this is their veggie burger. We won't be back soon!!
But they do have wireless and Thomas gave me an I pod touch for christmas so that' sweet

4 comments:

Anna said...

hahahahaha. i'm still laughing over that and the shower cap!

The Accidental Mommy said...

Soooo, the lettuce was the burger? Or the gerkin?

Nevada said...

Funny 'cuz I was going to order the bacon havarti burger, and try to be a little more original than a bacon cheesburger but then the man told me there was no patty. The 'specialty burger' section needs to say 'specialty sandwiches'. Although what is special about lettuce on a bun?

Anna said...

the ridiculous thing is i ordered meat and bacon and cheese and it came five minutes before paula's bread and lettuce. they must have been wondering how to jazz it up. and then charge her NT$170 for the pleasure!!