Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tevas...time for a new pair?

So my Tevas are on their last legs...so to speak.
I have had them for 3 1/2 years and in the last 2 1/2 i've warn them almost everyday (since living in a hot country and not in the UK where you get to wear them about 6 weeks of a year if you are lucky!)
I've been reluctant to buy a new pair due to the cost, due to the lack of money....(ok one can say it's my own fault as i have choosen to adopt, chossen not to go back and get my phd, yet, ect....) 
But i think i will just have to fork out for a new pair.
I thank my  dear parents for helping me to pay to get Sarah's mother out of jail, and thus i don't have to worry about that expense. 
But shoes...everyone needs them, and when you live in Sandles you need new ones, and when you have doogie feet (like myself) you need good ones. not pretty ones no, just good ones that mean that you can walk and still carry that 9-10kgs of toddler when you need to.
So that me i'm splashing out on new shoes...now i just have to find a pair.
my beloved Tevas (which i am still wearing but i suspect they will fall off my feet soon)




No comments: