Thursday, May 28, 2009

soda and red

So here is red and Soda...great names right??
Well they are cute but poop of course and that's not that much fun..but they sure are cute!
UPDATE: ok so now i have some cute kids holding the kittens...much nicer..Sarah didn't sit still long enough with one for me to get a good shot, but maybe she will hold them again sometime. The kids loved them but weren't too happy that the kittens weren't all that into them..i guess that the kittens are just a little bit too young yet to be man handled by 5 kids (Asher didn't try..but ate a fan instead!).They weren't really man handling they were doing pretty well not to, you could see that they just wanted to touch them pick them up walk around with them and squeze them..but they didn't they waited for a long time why the kittens had a rest (ie locked in the bathroom away from the kids), and neither of the cats squeeled from being squezed so they weren't that bad.









2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

oh I love kitties! I would have 90 if I could.

The Accidental Mommy said...

Teena is sitting with me looking at the new pics and is mad that I won't let her look at them all 492 times each.
If I could afford a professional litter box cleaner I would seriously be one of those people with 100 cats. or more!