Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We're alive

ok so i am alive just super busy.
Sarah is fine now, thank you for asking. she's was rough for a while but is now in tip top condition.
Normal school started last week so a change to my shedual ect..thus busy.
My sister is arriving on Thurdsay so i have been huntting for a sub..nightmare but maybe we have one...
I will be going home at the end of this month. i am so so excited i can't wait. Sarah will finally get to meet my family and friends. I can't stop thinking about all the food i want to eat when i get home..vegan cheese is the top of the list as is vegan ice cream ...oh the list it goes on.
Of course i can't wait to see people too! but food..mmm... i've been here too long i tell you.
I have to go prep a lesson i'm so far behind. i hope to get some good photos up here soon as i have some nice ones of Sarah of course!
Oh dear i almost fogot its my sisters birthday today, so happy birthday! i will see you in two days!! how cool!!

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Make sure you bring your computer with you!

Lisa said...

Good to hear from you. I missed you. I'm with Essie...take the pooter with you!