Thursday, January 22, 2009

lost camera

So a few weeks ago  i went for my job interview and got it...but i lost my bag on the way there..i thought that all was well as i had my wallet, phone and keys all in my coat pocket...
i thought i've just lost my bag (which i loved but was well old) and my knitting...which was annoying as i was almost done making Sarah's hat...
However a few days later i wanted to take some photos...and thats when it hit me that the camera was in the bag...
i say the camera as appose to my camera as it wasn't really mine. it was my boy friends (Tom).
Of course i was annoyed and upset at loosing it but more worried about upsetting Tom..so i didn't tell him for a few days trying to figure out the best way to go about that...
I did tell him in the end and told him i will buy a new one. His reply "i don't want you to buy me a new one i want you to have not lost the old one!"
As i can't really do that, as much as i'd like to, i am now looking into buying a new camera...joy of joys. I've found one i like the look of its a cannon 1100..it looks a bit like the old one i lost.
So i will spend my Chinese new year bonus on a camera that i lost. i am such a cluts it's painful (is that even spelt right?).

Tomorrow is Sarah's 2nd birthday..hard to believe really. She will get an umbrella from me...well Tom paid for it so i  guess it's really from him..but i thought of it! darn it.
I'm going to try and make a chocolate cake tonight for her, like the one in the hungry caterpillar she loves that book, and always wants to see the chocolate cake...so i will try.

No comments: