Friday, January 23, 2009

Sarah's 2!!





Hard to believe the my little baby is now 2 years old, but what is amazing and wonderful is she is now a Perry.
I want to put a montage of photos of her over the last 2 years, i will try to put up a slide show as that might be easier to watch...i will try and do this before her next birthday at any rate!!
Her birthday party isn't until the 5th Feb as she will have a joint party with her friend lilli, and everywhere is shut over new year, so you know it has to be a little later than we hoped.
Happy new year to you all....
Chinese new year that is, i am not running that late! i just live in Taiwan so holidays are a tad different than at home
So next week we get the whole week off! yeah...i will still have to pop in as plants don't stop growing just because your on holiday...science, who'd do that!

However on the 11th Feb i will start a new job, teaching... i guess that the kids won't stop growing either.

4 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

pic #1 is my favorite-- such joy in your child! I swear her happiness comes through my computer screen! Happy Birthday to her. I won't ask specifics, or say from my part either, but it looks like mine and yours have very close birthdays.

Living the Good Life said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! What a beautiful little sweetheart!

Happy New Year!
Kayla

HARISH said...

happy b'day to SARAH..... FROM THE LAND OF RELIGIONS - INDIA...

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Paula, you left a question on my blog but I've been unable to figure out how to email you. It's probably here somewhere but I can't find it and I do want to respond! I hate leaving people hanging.

Anyway, your little girls looks so happy and I have enjoyed reading your blog and learning a bit more about Taiwan!

Lori Tsang