Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Amazing Christmas gift!!

So late last night i get the letter to tell me what the judge has decided...
and it says that he accepts that i can adopt Sarah! yeah!!
how cool, what a wonderful Christmas present. i mean truly the best ever.
There are still 10 day in wish the mother can change her mind...but it's not so likely. So i can celebrate this Christmas with out the worry that the judge might find me unfit to be a mother to Sarah bear!
I prayed and prayed for this and God has truly answered my prayers. I prayed that i didn't want anything else for Christmas, just this...and look what i got two days before Christmas.
So happy i could hug the world~!
I have tons of other things to blog about but i will have to wait. i have taken two days off over Christmas...which doesn't normally happy here, but i asked nicely (and promised to work Chinese new year). So i will be back next week with many a thing to add to this...i have to work now as i have to finish everything so that i can get these next two days off....

So this morning i showed the letter to Sarah...she read it and decided it was good news! she's very advanced to 21 months!




Oh my cat (Pickles) ate the corner of the paper when my back was turned (calling everyone to tell them about it)...i can't trust Pickles, she's so naughty. 
little Onion Pants is at the vet and has Kidney failure it's so sad poor little thing, and it means that Pickles is naughtier than ever with her to keep her in line!




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news!!!!! What a merry Christmas this makes!!!

I'm so sorry about Onion Pants.

The Accidental Mommy said...

OH YAY!!!! OMG THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!
AND SARAH IS OBVIOUSLY THRILLED TOO!
Congratulations- that is sooooo exciting!

The Accidental Mommy said...

Would you please update!!! I am dying to know what happens next!!!