Wednesday, December 31, 2008

little kitty

So as per normal we have another kitty. well we had, i should say. no she didn't die. She's with a friend now as i really can't take care of her the way she needs it...due to the fact that i work and she needs food every 4-6 hours and lots of care.
I called her Jam..don't know why just did.
My friend at church found her and  didn't know what to do with her...she has two dogs (she rescued from the street i might add). So i reluctantly went to see her thinking she would be about 3 months old (and thus not that much work). Well she wasn't she was more like 3 weeks old. bless her. She was surprisingly healthy, with no fleas, no worms ect..which is rare if they are street cats. So i suspect she was dumped that day. She is also beautiful too. Tri-coloured cat that is mostly white. So i figure she will be easy enough to re-home.
I have some people that i know that help cats and happen to live close to me, they have tons of cats that they help way more than me. she works from home so has the time to look after little one, so she said she would take jam. I'll go and visit her this Sunday. so cute, and Sarah loves her, of course. Pickles hates her and spits at her as soon as she think she is close by...no change there.


1 comment:

The Accidental Mommy said...

ooooooooohhhhhhh how cute! There is nothing more adorable than a baby kitten. I wish I could take her!