Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekend baby...

So this weekend i will look after baby Asher. Miss Heather, can't look after him this month as she is way to busy with two house guests and three children..and a hubby that isn't really there often (his job, not his lack of compassion).
So i thought you know what, i can do it...i can look after two babies on my own for the weekend...how bad can it be??
I think that i may find out how bad it can be when i have them both screaming their heads of at 3am.... but lets pray that this doesn't happen.
I have 5 flights of stairs to climb if i want to get in or out of my new apartment, Sarah's been great at climbing them, we sing she climbs...she has a strange thing that she does, she has to touch certain doors and then the one oppsite it..she has so many of these little quirks that are really OCDish...is that normal for a 2 year old?? she freaks out if i don't let her do it or i tell her not to get upset about it. one thing she does is stack up coins in her hand (between her finger and thumb) then when one pops out she freaks and gets really cross with herself and the world. So strange. I got her fake coins that stack more ready and she doesn't freak so much now as they stay where they should!
Anyway, if i am carrying Asher i am quite sure that she will want to be carried...so that will be joyous!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh your aching arms....
Think of all the calories you'll be burning though....

The Accidental Mommy said...

Oh yay, is he the same adorable boy from a few months ago? I love that picture so much I was going to use it as wallpaper on my computer. Then I decided that would be weird. But he is sooooo sooooo sooooo cute! (do NOT tell me if he is up for adoption, NO no no!)
I remember Teena doing some strange compulsive things around 2. I dont remember what they were but they went away. The Hub has severe OCD on his side of the family stick, so we watched it all closely but I think it is normal. They are just crazy little bundles of freak out at 2. ANd 3, 4, 5, still counting....

Paula Perry said...

yes it's the little boy from the photo. he is a cutie alright. And of course he needs a family..but its all a bit complex.
As for calories, yeah for burning them off!