Thursday, June 18, 2009

swimming at the pool...


so went to the pool today, tom got the day off work and i skipped a class so i could have the whole moring there. it was great and the kids loved it.
I have to say i love living in a hot place, even if it means i melt some days, today was so nice. Sarah and Nykolas still manage to get really cold so have to keep popping out and warming up, like little lizards. They are both way too skinny!
I can't belive Heather will leave us in two weeks,well less than that. i've been trying hard not to think about it but i am starting to and it doesn't feel good. Darn it!

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Looks like fun! The girls went over the weekend and were wiped out entirely!
We got the package- how cool. They have both been involved all day with the stuff. The watches and undies are soooo cute. The pins went on their backpacks. They LOVE candy of course. Stickers are everywhere and those crayons- so totally cool, I want one! Genea is almost done with her coloring book already. They love every single thing, THANK YOU! Genea wants to call you, but I told her I would tell you thanks for her. Teena thinks you are my sister somehow, and keeps saying "I love Taiwan, Taiwan is so cool".

Heather Hammond said...

I am still trying not to think about it....I wonder how long I can live in denial?