Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Too True Tuesdays (well Wednesday)

So in a friends car off for a nice day out. Sarah's on my lap...there are little to no rules in Taiwan about children sitting in car seats (if there is no on abides by it, and they put the babies on scooters with no helmets in site...scary)
So she's on my lap, my friends kids in his seat and my friend and her husband are in the front.
Sarah grabs both of my boobs and says loudly, "where's my boobies mummy?" and repeats it just in case my friends husband didn't hear the first time..then she adds
"i want boobies too mummy i want them, (i) like boobies mummy" (she often just says like instead of i like..)
Needless to say i hushed her up but the whole car heard! At least they didn't see her squeezing mine!

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

OH yikes, Teena has been doing that lately too. Just not in front of anyone! She's like, what's this Mama? What is this on you? I tried to explain to her, then I finally just said um, Teena I think there is a good show on tv, go check lol.
I am happy to say you got your TTT in on Tuesday, but sad to say I am doing it every other week now. You can count yourself early for next week if you want!

Heather Hammond said...

SO funny! Lili has now taken to calling mine bottles....much nicer than boobies....but incorrect.