Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sky Matilda Rose is Born!

Wow my little sister had her baby
She weighted 6.10 pounds and was born on 21st July 2008 at 9:30 am

I haven't gotten photos yet but have spoken to Louise and she tells me that she has a full head of jet black hair, and i am guessing that it's just like Louise when she was born.

I really want to go back home and see them, its made me feel really home sick. Plus it now looks like Tom will be going back to Nottingham for a couple of week in September with work. That makes it even worst.

Ho hum

Sarah's doing much better and was dancing to Prince this morning, wearing my head band and refusing to put on her T-shirt just saying Boo Yow (with is no in Chinese) and taking it off. So she cheered me up. She is so funny some days it cracks me up how now she wants and doesn't want to wear certain things! she's 1 and 1/2!!




I also went for a scan yesterday to check on my kidney cyst..which is huge so they will De roof it next week. that mean that i have to have key hole surgery next week and stay in hospital for a couple of nights. Poor little Sarah bear will have to cope with out me collecting her from the nannies..the truth is she'll be fine and i will miss her much more!

No comments: