Thursday, March 5, 2009

needing to move.

just want to say aggghh.
never mind, she didn't sleep so great last night. but we are working on it. i hope that when i get a place closer to where i work we can get home earlier and thus go to bed on time and hopefully sleep through the night. i need to find a nanny too...oh it's not easy being green.
however i do get to look at my little girls lovely little face every day, and she makes me smile more than cry! She is such a cutie, but i'm bound to think that, all mothers think that. (but i'd like to add that she really is! and i am glad that other people think so too!)

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Uh, no, she really is that cute!
How is the new job going? Well I hope. Who are you teaching again- kids?

Paula Perry said...

the job is going well, i am teaching little kids, well not that little some of them! they are 6-11 year olds. very cute kids. well behaved most of them. I love it but its kind of strange as i am teaching english..me yes me that can really not spell or write very well. i was asked today by a kid how do you spell handsome...i didn't know and had to look it up. thought it was hansome...