Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleep and cupcakes :)

So we are having a battle in the house, as sleeping battle. but last night Sarah almost slept the whole night! it was a blessing that i prayed really hard for as i was starting to loss the plot...no sleep does that to you.
She only waked once, drank some "milk" and went back to sleep. Like a angel. She did wake again but for a short time so i didn't count that really.
It was SO nice to sleep. She was however in my bed all night, but still it was so much better than the normal waking up, even when she is in my bed. this time she kind of started out in my bed. Thanks to Essie for that suggestion, it seems to work. now what i want is twin beds so she can fall asleep with me and then i can push her bed away a little bit so i don't get woken up when she turns...but that's asking too much. i was SO SO happy to have a good nights sleep, and guess what she wasn't a grumpy little mare in the morning, she was sweet and chirpy. nice.
The other day we make chocolate cup cakes. Sarah isn't a big fan of the cake but she liked licking the bowl out. (its vegan so no raw egg...i use to eat that when i was little i am sure, as i am 100% sure my mum didn't make vegan cakes, it can't be good for you surely?!)









2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for sleep!
She is such a cutie patootie!

The Accidental Mommy said...

oh my gosh, I love your pics. Seriously, she could NOT be any cuter! Glad to hear you are getting sleep- it makes all the difference in my opinion.
Seems like I always licked the spoon too, with eggs all over the place. Still alive. Or so it would seem.