Saturday, February 28, 2009

Adam and Joe!

I was featured on the Adam and Joe show..how cool. ( they read out an email i sent to them, so i wasn't like on it but featued on it...if you get me.)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/adamandjoe/
not that most of you will know what or who they are but they are on bbc 6 radio, and i love them i listen to the podcast every week and laugh out loud to myself when ever i listen to it...which i am sure makes people stare even more than they normally do.
The house i looked at was nice, 2 bedrooms and clean not damp ect.. but it's on the 5th floor with just stairs..i need to think about it. it's cheap which is good and avalible which is good and the woman that owns it it also a single mum who's little (huge in fact bigger than Sarah) boy is 1. She's a nurse and can speak a little bit of English..a little bit.
I need to think about it. my joints are doing much better no the weather has picked up again but still they aren't always great and 5 flights of stairs with shopping a baby and a buggy isn't on my best of days...so we will see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow congrats!! did you also got read out by somebody else last time?

what do you call a fish without eyes??

The Accidental Mommy said...

Yay, that's cool!
I would be really scared of 5 flights of stairs. Yikes. I used to have 3 flights and it made me nuts and I had NO kids. Groceries, laundry, work stuff, everything had to be hauled up step by step. Of course, the right price can cover a lot of problems. Maybe you could hire someone to carry Sarah and her stuff with the money you save on the rent. LOL.