Friday, February 20, 2009

loosing stuff

Feeling a bit better, i am now looking for a house well not a house a flat. They don't do houses here...too many people.
I've finally joined Twitter too..i wondered for a while how to go about it, then Essie joined and i cliked on it and bobs your uncle, i am not a twitter...does it make you a twit to twitter..maybe it does. i wanted to follow Richard Herring from the Collings and herring podcast that i like. Its rude but funny.
I am going to go to work now, i am sat in Starbucks not getting work done as i don't have my file..there is a suprise i forgot something?? me no never. I wish i didn't forget things all the darn time. most of the arguments i have with Tom are about me forgetting stuff, like he never ever forgets things ??! yeah right, he just forgets that he also forgets stuff too...ok i do forget/loss stuff more than him. i can't help it i try not to but i just spend my life in a state of mania. i am always spinning from one place to the next. Trying to get things done and never getting around to doing other things. i often wish i could just pause time and get all the things done and then press play again. Maybe then i wouldn't forget things so darn often. its a big part of my personality i could live without and i am sure that my friends could live without!
Things i lost lately that make me mad...and tom madder...
Tom's camera (along with my lovely old bag that i have had for years and years), my ipod shuffle, then my ipod nano (ok there was like 6 months between these things but still i hate it). These things are lost and gone. One i left in a cab...it drove off and i thought shoot i've left it. Then the shuffle came unclipped on a bus (Sarah was playing with it so i suspect it fell off...i still had the head phones in my ears..it wasn't turned on mind) then the nano..which is a mystery as to how i lost it, but again i still have the darn head phones. Does anyone know if you can use a non-ipod with itunes? i was wondering as i might buy one of them instead next time but i just listen to podcasts so i need i-tunes.
Tom thinks one day i will just forget Sarah and leave her somewhere, i don't think that can happen, i miss her when she isn't with me..but then again i miss my ipod too!! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I lose stuff IN MY HOUSE. Drives me crazy!

The Accidental Mommy said...

oh man, losing stuff in my house is the worst. It is like a tornado in here every day.
I think you can listen to podcasts without an ipod. If not, many podcasts also offer other ways to listen that can be downloaded into something else. That may sound like I know what I am talking about, but that is the end of my knowledge! You could check into manic mommies and maybe ask them, they are tech- smart over there. And you can listen straight from your computer, so maybe plug in your many sets of headphones to your new little notebook.