Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Onion

On Saturday i had Onion put down, it was so sad. She was really thin and not getting any better. i am sure i could have kept her alive longer but i really didn't want to due to the fact that she was suffering. i can't work out if what i did was right for her but i couldn't bare to watch her waist away like that it was just too sad for me. As a vegan i struggled with this but i think it's for the best. Sarah kissed her, and said bye bye right before he took her last breath. Then she went and got Onions box and said home. so sad.
I will put a slide show of her up at a later date. I don't have the photos on this computer.

1 comment:

The Accidental Mommy said...

OH no, that is so sad!!! I must have missed this post before. I have only had 2 pets in my life put down and did not go with to the vet. So sorry!