Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sleep deprivation

Agghhh i have written this post twice and lost it twice...i am trying to write to tell you that i am sleep deprived ...obviously it is affecting my ability to type and save a post.. what is wrong with me!
Well it's partly the computer. the j doesn't have a button and the b and h barely work. the shift has gone on the left side too so it's all a bit broken...plus its my works computer so i need a new one..a little one that i can take to and from work without breaking my back..which is currently happening. carrying Sarah the computer my work, and Sarah's stuff...is killing me. Yesterday Sarah walked the whole time as i just can't do it. So we got home even later as it takes a long time for her to get anywhere...that's not very true she can run like crazy if she wants to but not in the direction i want to go...you know. She is also easily distracted so will stop at everything...including a dead cockroach...she stood over it saying oh dear oh dear... i had to drag her away from it..gross.
So i will post this and write later why i am so sleep deprived.

1 comment:

The Accidental Mommy said...

OH no, the poor dead cockroach! Ah, so sweet but an enormous annoyance when you are trying to get somewhere. Teena is the same way, she is so slow I swear sometimes she is moving backwards.